Operations & Maintenance
Making a sustainable future a reality.
Solar O&M Services
Heritage Sustainable Energy provides Solar Operations and Maintenance services to clients to help maintain a safe and efficient energy production operation.
HSE has a team of dedicated and qualified technicians providing services to array owners including 24 hour production and error monitoring, inverter comparison analysis, monthly reporting, preventative maintenance, spare parts inventory, and many more.
- 24/7 monitoring utilizing customers SCADA / remote plant controlling per PPA requirements
- Thermal imaging
- Inspections on all LV and MV equipment up to interconnection point
- System test on components per manufacturers recommendations
- Warranty Administration
- Customer Support
- Inverter Servicing/Repairing
- Wear & Tear Repairs
- Tracker drive re-calibration
- Spare Parts Inventory Management and Storage
- Grounds keeping
- Immediate alert response 24/7
- Module cleaning
- Substation equipment inspections/certifications
- Additional monitoring software
- Can quote additional equipment installations or replacements
- Drone inspections of modules (IR drone)
- System tear down / system replacement
We Want to Hear From You
If you are in need of a solar operations & maintenance partner to advance your solar, wind or storage project, call us today at 231-935-3659 or fill out the form below and someone will respond in a timely manner.
We take your personal information very seriously. We will not share any of the information you provide with any 3rd parties.
Provided information will be used specifically to contact you in regards to Heritage Sustainable Energy opportunities.